Healthcare Educator serving the Northeast Florida area
- Offering: 6 hr. APD Medication Administrative Class
- Initial & Annual Medication Validations for oral, ophthalmic, rectal, nasal spray and glucometer testing.
- Medication Error Retraining
Life Support Training
- BLS (Basic Life Support) Classes using American Red Cross Curriculum
- CPR/First Aid for Adult
- One Hour Presentations on Various Topics
- Heat Related Illness
- Care of Diabetic Patient
Hi, my name is Betty Jean Peck. I have been an active registered nurse with the State of Florida for many years and received a Bachelors’s degree in Nursing from the University of North Florida. I have 14 years of experience working with deaf, blind, mute and intellectually challenged individuals in the area of developmental disabilities. Most recently I have acquired 3+ years of experience as a nurse educator in a variety of roles: as a Staff Development nurse, as a clinical LPN adjunct professor, and as an MA instructor in a blended program.
“It is rewarding for me to be able to teach others how to safely fulfill the role of medication administration assistance to this special and vulnerable population of individuals.“